snow2012

snow2012

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

hi, still remember me?

it's about 5 minutes before midnight. before 2012 ends. before 2013 comes in and brings more joy for us, insyaAllah.
There were a lot of things happened in my life this year. I failed in some, I succeeded in some. I found love, and I lost large part of it. I've made it through my freshman year. I've lost my grandmother the day before winter quarter started. I still can't believe that 2011 was the last time I saw her. She knew that I love her pulut kacau so much that she made me the most scrumptious pulut kacau when I last saw her. I guess no more seeing Tokpok on the couch watching her favorite drama in the sunny afternoon when I go back to Malaysia next year.

I bet anyone's life is a constant battle. We win something today, but we may lose something else tomorrow, or we may just die the day after tomorrow. But all we can do to make the life worth living is believing that Allah is planning the best for us. Patah tumbuh, hilang berganti, kan?

So for 2013, I don't really have any resolutions. I'll just work harder to be better person, every single day, until these eyes are closed forever. It doesn't matter what year it is, or what age I am. Like I said, life is a constant battle.

Happy 2013.

No comments: